The role consists of the following:
– Oversight of all Finance, Accounting, and Tax functions across the European division and its subsidiaries.
– Planning, direction, and coordination of accounting practices in various countries.
– Coordinating, preparing, and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports with internal and external stakeholders in various countries.
– Leading investment and project finance transactions.
– Development and implementation of internal control systems and preparation of financial reports for management, directors, and shareholders.
– Examining projects in terms of costs, budget, performance, and taxation.
– Developing and coordinating all relationships with financial institutions and insurers.
– Develop and improve work processes, policies, and compliance to support the European division objectives and growth.
– Enhance and implement financial and accounting system processes, tools, and controls.
– At least 7-10 years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
– Bachelor’s degree (Accounting /Finance/Business) – mandatory; Master’s degree in Accounting or Management – an advantage.
– Israeli Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
– Previous experience as a CFO (experience in the field of energy/infrastructure/public company – an advantage);
– Experience working under IFRS in an international environment. High-level English (speaking, reading, and writing);
– Experience in successfully leading project finance deals;
– Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines;
– The position involves traveling abroad.