Minors are prohibited from using of the Site or its Contents, which are intended for users aged 18 and over, and you declare and undertake that by using the Site and its contents, you are of the necessary age.
- “Site Content(s)” – consists of Content included on and accessible through the Site, including Economic Content and Commercial Content – consists of Content included on and accessible through the Site, including Economic Content.
- “Content” or “Contents” – the definitions include any information given or content of any kind, including any verbal, visual, audio, audio-visual, text, image, sound, audio file or musical file, simulation, video, article, report, review, file, advice, analysis, recommendation, guideline, evaluation and any information and/or other content in any media and in any format, existing today and/or that will exist in the future, and their design, processing, editing, distribution and manner of presentation, including, inter alia, any image, photograph, illustration, animation, diagram, figure, any software, file, computer code, program, application, format, protocol, database and interface and any character, sign, symbol and icon as well as any Economic Content and Commercial Content, any image, photograph, illustration, animation, diagram, figure, any software, file, computer code, program, application, format, protocol, database and interface and any character, sign, symbol and icon as well as any Economic Content and Commercial Content.
- “Economic Content” – Content on economic topics (such as Content included, inter alia, on the “Doral,” “Areas of operations,” “Sustainability,” “Investor relations” pages and more), a description of projects related to Doral, information on the capital market and/or corporations, including regarding stocks, reports, an ESG report, communications and investor calls and other economic information.
- “Commercial Content” – Content relating to various products and services, including announcements, advertisements, presentations, banners, investor calls, news and events, areas of operations, etc.
Manner of using the Site
- The use of the Site and its Contents is for personal viewing purposes only. Doral may, at its sole discretion from time to time, block or restrict any user’s access to the Site and the services appearing therein, as well as remove Content, services or products from the Site in whole or in part without limitation.
- The Contents of the Site, their publication, presentation and/or any Content presented therein should not be construed as a recommendation and/or the provision of an opinion on any subject, be it financial advice, economic advice, professional advice, including the purchase or sale of securities, products and services. You declare and undertake not to make such use of the Contents of the Site, and you release Doral, its employees, officers, partners, suppliers and those acting on its behalf (the aforesaid together with Doral are referred to as “Doral Parties“), from any action, claim, demand, injury, loss of profit, cost and/or liability in connection with the aforesaid.
- If any financial information is provided within the Site Contents, this information relates to the date of the financial statement from which it was taken and does not necessarily reflect the situation as of the date of its publication and appearance on the Site. Any financial or business information appearing on the Site is provided for convenience only, but only the official information reported in Doral’s official publications to the Israel Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange is binding. The immediate and periodic reports appearing on this Site include significant reports only that were submitted by the Company to the Israel Securities Authority and the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange Ltd. It is clarified that the company is not required to display on this Site all the immediate and periodic reports it publishes, nor is it required to publish them on the same timetable that the aforesaid reports are submitted. All the complete immediate and periodic reports published by the company may be reviewed on the website of the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange and the distribution site of the Israel Securities Authority.
- The Contents of the Website may include forecasts, assessments, estimates and other information relating to Doral or future events and matters, and the extent to which they come to pass is uncertain and is not under Doral’s control alone (forward-looking information). The main facts and data that served as the basis for this information are facts and data regarding the current state of Doral and its business, facts and data regarding the current state of the fields of operations in which it operates in its areas of operations and macroeconomic and other facts and data, all as known to Doral at the time they are uploaded to this Site.
- Forward-looking information does not constitute facts and is based only on Doral’s subjective assessments. Forward-looking information is inherently subject to the possibility that it may not actually come to pass, and such information is uncertain, cannot be assessed in advance and is generally not even under Doral’s control. The materialization or non-materialization of forward-looking information is affected, inter alia, by risk factors characterizing Doral’s operations, as well as developments in the general environment and external factors affecting its operations, which cannot be assessed in advance and are not under Doral’s control. Doral’s actual results and achievements in the future may differ materially from those presented on this Site. Doral does not undertake to update or change such forecasts or assessments to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date of publication of the information on the Site and does not undertake to update this Site.
- The use of this Site and its Contents is personal; it is prohibited to copy and use, or to permit others to use it in any way (directly and/or indirectly), including on other websites, electronic publications, print publications etc., for any purpose, whether commercial or non-commercial, that is not for the purpose of the User’s personal viewing.
- The User must make lawful use of the Site and its Contents, and the User is prohibited from uploading and/or performing and/or encouraging and/or assisting in the distribution and/or uploading of any Content that harms a person or group, Content that calls for violence or encourages violence, Content that incites against a person or group, Content that encourages racism or wrongful discrimination, pornographic Content or Content that is intended for adults only or Content that is illegal, whose publication is illegal or that encourages illegal activity.
- You undertake not to perform any act and/or omission that could cause Doral, anyone acting on its behalf and/or a third party direct and/or indirect harm.
- You undertake not to perform or assist in performing the following actions:
(a) using the Site and/or the Content for any illegal, immoral, unauthorized and/or prohibited purpose;
(b) harming, burdening or disrupting the operation of the Site or the servers or networks that store the Site;
(c) performing any action that creates or is liable to create a heavy load on the Site’s infrastructure;
(d) violating the provisions of any law in connection with the use of the Site; or
(e) disrupting or violating any right of another user of the Site, including the right to privacy and/or collecting personal information about users of the Site without their explicit written consent, including by automated means.
- The User may find links on the Site to different pages on the internet. The links permit you to find Content published online that is not published by Doral and/or anyone on its behalf, and it does not have any control or oversight over that Content. A link’s appearance on the Site does not attest to Doral’s approval of the Content appearing on it, and it neither guarantees nor is responsible for their reliability and/or up-to-date nature and/or legality, and the User is responsible and will bear the burden of any outcome and/or harm that may be caused to him and/or to a third party due to said use.
- The User is prohibited from creating a link from any website that contains pornographic content, content that encourages racism or wrongful discrimination or content that is illegal, whose publication is illegal or that encourages illegal activity.
By using the Site, the User undertakes to indemnify Doral and anyone acting on its behalf for any injury, loss, loss of profit, payment or expense caused to them due to prohibited use. The User must contact Doral using the contact details below if he encounters an inappropriate link.
- Use of the Site Contents is subject to Doral’s prior, explicit and written consent.
- When you provide Content for publication, you declare that you own all the rights to the Content and that its provision is authorized. If you are not the creator or the owner of the rights to the Content that you provide for publication, you confirm that you have the lawful permission of the rightsholder, whether by holding a license or in another way, that permits you to provide the Content for publication and to grant use rights as set forth above and below. The User is fully and solely liable for any link, presentation or publication of content he makes and undertakes to indemnify Doral Parties for any injury caused as a result. Doral is not liable for any injury caused as a result of infringement of the rights of Content rightsholders, and User releases it from any such liability.
- The information uploaded to the Site on Doral’s behalf is intended for general information only and to replace individual, professional advice, and in any case with respect to all types of Site Content, is offered to the User, and he has the duty and sole responsibility to check and verify them.
- It is clarified that when laws, regulations and the like are mentioned, the binding version is the official version published in the official gazette “Reshumot.” The images and/or videos and/or descriptions of the items on the Site are for illustration only.
- Doral’s liability in connection with or following use of the Site is limited.
- Use of the Site is the sole and full liability of the Site User.
- The Site Contents are provided for as-is use, and Users have no action, claim or demand against Doral and/or anyone on its behalf for the Contents’ incompatibility with their needs.
- Doral does not guarantee that the Site Contents, including Third-Party Content, are complete, accurate, lawful or legal or will meet the User’s expectations and requirements.
- Doral does not guarantee that the services found on the Site and/or the use of the Site will not be disturbed, will be provided regularly and without interruptions will take place safely and without errors, and will be immune to unauthorized access or to injuries, weaknesses, malfunctions or failures to hardware, software or communications systems at Doral, its providers or third parties.
- Doral is not liable for any injury, loss of profit, malfunction and/or other (directly and/or indirectly) resulting from the use of the Site and its Contents.
- You hereby undertake to compensate and indemnify Doral Parties for any act or omission you commit to any of them and for any injury, loss of claim, duty or demand and expense incurred by any of them, including lawyers’ fees and legal expenses.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Exclusive jurisdiction to adjudicate any dispute involving these rules is vested in the competent courts in the Tel Aviv and Central Districts of Israel, and you consent to this.
Questions and contact
Duty to provide the information
For your information, You do not have any legal duty to provide Doral with any information or piece of data.If you do not provide certain data, certain Content may not be available to you or may be limited. By submitting details and information to the Site, you authorize Doral to make any use of them free of charge.
Doral may collect “personal information.” Personal information is information that may identify the User (including, for example, “Information” as defined in the Privacy Protection Law 5741-1981 (the “Privacy Protection Law“)). For instance, some of the services on the Site or for contact purposes, the User is asked to fill in personal details. These personal details may include, for example, first and last names, an email address and the contents of a message. These data are personal information.
- Personal information that Doral gathers includes, inter alia, the following:
- Aggregate information. Doral may collect aggregate data, statistical data and other data derived from the User’s information and other data in its possession. This information is owned by Doral, and you waive any claim and/or right (including any right to remuneration) in relation thereto.
- The data are gathered automatically.
- The Site may use automatic means of data collection for its ongoing and proper operation and improving the Site’s browsing experience. For instance, cookies, Web Beacons, Web Pixels, Flash and/or other tracking technologies (hereinafter “Data Collection Technologies“) may be used.
- In certain cases, the Data Collection Technologies are stored on your device and/or computer, and in other cases, they are installed on the User’s browser. They may be used, inter alia, for detail verification, information security, displaying content to the User and automatically enabling certain features. Generally, the Data Collection Technologies store information that does not directly identify the User, such as websites the User has visited, the duration of his search etc.
- Avoiding the use of certain Data Collection Technologies – modern web browsers have the option to avoid accepting cookies and option to delete them when necessary. Note than when you choose not to accept cookies or alternatively when you delete cookies, this may impair your enjoyment of using the Site and your browsing experience. In addition, changing the Flash settings and/or deleting Data Collection Technologies or not allowing them to be stored may lead to a similar result.
- Third parties that provide services and/or support to Doral to operate the Site may also use Data Collection Technologies (through services like Google Analytics and Meta Pixel) and obtain data such as the User’s device ID, IP address and advertising IP, click data, HTTP headers and form field names. These services are considered Third-Party Content, and Doral is not liable for them. The user is solely liable for any use made of Third-Party Content, and the User is advised to review the information on the third parties’ technologies and practices. For information on Google Inc.’s practices click here. It is also recommended that you review Google Analytics’ current opt-out options by clicking here. For information on Meta Pixel’s practices, click here [Please enter link].
- Insofar as you provide any information, you declare and undertake that this is true, accurate and complete. Insofar as this information relates to a third party, you declare that you are providing it with authorization and permission.
- Without derogating from the aforesaid, it is possible that, in addition to personal information, data that is not personal information is collected, and Doral may make any use of it as it deems fit. You declare and authorize Doral to use, for the purposes set forth below, any information and/or data provided by you, whether it constitutes personal information or does not fall within the scope of personal information (including personal details as defined in the Privacy Protection Law and other personal information).
Purposes of collecting personal information
- The personal information is collected for the following purposes:
- To provide the User with information and for the purpose of communicating with him.
- To manage Doral’s operations (including assisting third parties).
- To manage and monitor the Site, to respond to User inquiries, to solve any potential problems that the User may have (in connection with the Site, the services or in general).
- To allow the User to use the Site Contents (including services offered therein);
- To control the ongoing operation of the Site (including for the purposes of information security and Doral systems);
- To continually develop, improve, and enrich the Site Contents, services and/or products offered therein and/or from Doral;
- To respond to the legitimate interests of Doral and/or third parties.
- To contact those visiting the Site and send messages and information, on or off the Site (including on other sites) by various means.
- To exercise and/or enforce and/or defend the rights of Doral and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the Users and/or other third parties according to law.
- To comply with the provisions of the law (including providing information to authorities and/or at the instruction of an authority).
- To retain and store personal information for future inquiries.
Transferring information to third parties
- Doral may transfer personal information to third parties (including by way of access) in these cases:
- For the proper provision of the services and Contents offered on the Site and/or by Doral.
- To realize the objectives permitted to Doral by law and to realize Doral’s legitimate interests (such as preventing fraud, scams etc.).
- For the ongoing management of the needs of Doral and the Users and the obligations imposed on it by law.
- For the operation of the information systems, storage services and information management systems.
- To contact members and potential members of Doral and other third parties, including to send information, promotional Content, direct mail, direct mail services and the like, as detailed below.
- To communicate with the Users and/or customers by various means as may be from time to time.
- When Doral has obtained the customers’ consent to provide the information, whether explicitly or implicitly;
- To protect Doral’s rights, property and/or security, of the Users and/or third parties.
- When the provision of the information is required by law and/or as part of legal proceedings and/or as part of required reporting to a competent authority, as well as in the event of receipt of a judicial order instructing Doral to provide personal information and/or other information about the User and/or the customer to any third party;
- In any dispute, action, claim, demand or legal proceedings, if any, between the Site user and Doral and/or anyone on its behalf;
Doral sees the User’s information security as a matter of central importance. Therefore, Doral takes measures to secure the information on the Site. However, there is no way to completely prevent any possibility of unauthorized penetration of the Site’s computers and/or malfunctions or disturbances that may arise due to its use. Doral is not directly and/or indirectly liable in any way for injuries that may result therefrom, and the User is solely liable for using the Site and its Contents. In the event of a suspicion of a breach of information security, please notify Doral of this immediately using the contact details below.
Transferring information outside of Israel
Doral processes the information provided to it in Israel and in European Union member states. However, Doral may, in appropriate cases, also transfer the information to territories outside the jurisdiction of Israel and/or the European Union. The privacy and information security laws in the jurisdiction to which the information is transferred may not be comprehensive compared to the laws in Israel and the EU. In such a case, Doral will endeavor to ensure a similar level of protection for your personal information. You hereby consent to the transfer under these conditions.
The User may sign up on the Site for the services of receiving direct mail. When signing up for the services, you consent to receive various Content and services, including “advertising material” (such as the dissemination of ideas to influence attitudes or behaviors) pursuant to section 30A of the Communications (Telecommunications and Broadcasting) Law 5742-1982. Direct mail will be sent by all means of communication, including by email and SMS messages to telephones. It is clarified that you may withdraw your consent to receive direct mail at any time by sending a refusal notice to the contact details appearing below or on the Site under the “Contact us” tab. By consenting to sign up for Doral’s mailing list, you waive any claim and/or demand regarding the receipt of messages of any kind.